Monday, January 4, 2010

Fire up the grill ...


... and throw on some memories.

Just found this photo of my grandfather the other day. Doesn't he look the happy grill-master?

"How do you take your steak? Yeah. You'll take it medium-rare and be glad about it, bub."

I'm happily installed at Sharon's for a week or so. What a day. Feel like I moved my entire house. But I'm looking forward to spending quality time with my sister ... and picking her brain for some good childhood memories.

OK ... Isn't that just the cutest apron? I love this picture.

Speaking of ... when I did the Casa al dente post last month, I mentioned photos of that house. I guess the photo I found is not so much house as me (on my 21st birthday - with my Dirty Dancing hair). I know I have another pic of the interior somewhere - but maybe this will keep you occupied for a while. (Oh! Nurse Lizz just called. She's back at school all safe and sound.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails